Student acceptance agreement
In making this application to undertake a course at ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions described below:
• I confirm I have received course information on applicable entry requirements, units, pre-requisites and course duration, location, mode of delivery, the impact to funding entitlement and concessions (if any). I have a good understanding of the learning requirements, course costs including equipment and material fees, course material, assessment types and scheduled timetable. I have received sufficient information to make an informed course selection.
• I agree to participate in a pre-training review of current competencies including language, literacy and numeracy skills prior to enrolment in training (as deemed relevant to my learning).
• I declare that the information provided to ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre in this enrolment is to the best of my knowledge true, correct and complete at the time of my application.
• I understand incomplete enrolment forms will not be processed.
• I accept the non-refundable administration fee that may be applicable if I withdraw from my course prior to commencement of training.
• I indemnify ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre from any claim or action and for any liability, which may arise or accrue as a result of participation in this training, and in the event of emergency I authorise ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre to contact my emergency contact and take any reasonable steps necessary to ensure my safety/wellbeing, including ambulance travel, medical treatment, hospitalisation, etc. I agree such associated costs are my responsibility.
• I understand and accept the fees, charges and refunds that may be applied for this enrolment and the circumstances in which they apply, and acknowledge I was provided with information about my course fees prior to this enrolment.
• I understand that I am entitled to one certificate and transcript upon completion at no additional cost provided that all tuition fees have been paid; and that a charge will apply for additional copies.
• I have been provided access to and have read the ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre Student Handbook, and understand my rights and responsibilities in participating in this course.
• I acknowledge and agree to the ANMF Education Centre’s policies and procedures.
• I agree to participate in a compulsory orientation session and return a signed copy of my training plan on my first day of the course.
• I understand having an outstanding fee payment may lead to the cancellation of my enrolment, and withholding of any official documents such as official certificates and transcripts or statement of attainment in accordance with the relevant policy.
• I acknowledge and agree email and the learning management system to be primary methods of communication with students.
• I agree to keep abreast with policies and procedures and study requirements via email and the learning management system